- Simply guess who you think the winner of each of the 27 sporting events will be this year and answer the tie breaker question 28.
- Get completed form and entry fee of €20 to Paul O'Brien by February 11th, either by leaving behind the bar in the club, to giving to a club member or e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Entry forms that are not accompanied by money will not be entered.
- When all entry forms are collected, each persons pick for each event will be put up as a link to an excel document on the club website.
- A leader board will be put up on the club website and in the club after each event.
- As this is a fundraiser for the club, €5 from each entry of €20 will go to the club.
- There will be a cash prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- In the event of a tie, Question 28 will be used as a tie breaker, with the closest entry winning.
- Ten points are awarded to each entrant for every question they predict correctly and zero points are awarded if they get that question wrong. A few questions have multiple parts, and therefore entrants can still earn points, even if they only get parts of that question correct. Also there will be additional points for the top 5 places in Masters and British Open.
- Organisers decision is final.
- Any questions contact Paul O'Brien @ 087-9154748
Click here to download Entry Form